Nurses want to publish, because it will:
- Disseminate new knowledge
- Add to the body of evidence
- Improve patient care beyond your practice
What should an author consider when wanting to publish a scholarly article?
- Writing a Journal Article
- Choose a Journal
- Avoid Predatory Publishers when researching or publishing
- Peer Review Process
- Choose Keywords
- Copyright considerations
- Open access
- Disseminating Results
Transue, Beth M. and Jankouskas, Tara, "PPP: Preparing for the Publication Process" (2016). Staff Presentations & Publications. 2.