The World's Christians: Who they are, Where they are, and How they got there
Written by an award-winning author, this well-organized and comprehensive introduction to global Christianity illuminates the many ways the world's Christians live their faith today.
- Covers the entire globe: Africa, Asia, and Latin America as well as Europe, North America, and the Pacific
- Provides impartial, in-depth descriptions of the world's four major Christian traditions: Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant, and Pentecostal/Charismatic
- Utilizes the best available sources to produce an up-to-date profile of demographic trends in the Christian population
- Blends history, sociology, anthropology, and theology to create a rich, multi-layered analysis of the world Christian movement
- Features clear maps and 4-color illustrations throughout the volume
Hoboken, New Jersey
Christianity, history, religion, messiah college, messiah university
Christian Denominations and Sects | Christianity | History of Christianity | History of Religion | Missions and World Christianity
Jacobsen, Douglas, "The World's Christians: Who they are, Where they are, and How they got there" (2011). Educator Book Gallery. 40.