Date of Award
Project Open Access
Master of Music (MM)
Program notes include:
- Chant and Jublio - W. Francis McBeth
- Loch Lomond - Frank Ticheli
- Chorale and Shaker Dance - John Zdechlik
- Irish Tune from Country Derry - Percy Grainger/Arr: Mark Rogers
- First Suite in E Flat - Gustav Holst
- Celtic Ritual - John Higgins
- Rhythmic Danse - Richard Saucedo
- Amazing Grace - Frank Ticheli
- Armenian Dances Part I - Alfred Reed
Perkosky, Deanna, "2021 Recital Program Notes" (2021). Conducting Student Scholarship. 63.
This submission is part of MUAP 621 - Recital: Wind. This culminating experience in the applied wind conducting area offers the student the opportunity to showcase the skills developed over the course of the degree program. The 45-60 minute compilation of public performances will display requisite knowledge in the areas of advanced wind band conducting, score preparation, and high levels of musicianship. Program notes that emphasize the use of scholarship will be submitted as part of the recital requirement.