Date of Award
Project Open Access
Master of Music (MM)
- "Children's March: 'Over the Hills and Far Away'" by Percy Aldridge Grainger; edited by R. Mark Rogers
- "Circus Franticus" by Julie Giroux
- "In Their Honor" by Carl Strommen
- "Mt. Everest" by Rossano Galante
- "October" by Eric Whitacre
- "The Old Red Mill" by Brant Karrick
- "Rondo (from Parthia in D)" by Antonio Rosetti
- "Adagio mesto (from Satiric Dances)" by Norman Dello Joio
- "The Sun Will Rise Again" by Philip Sparke.
Hartman, Bradley S., "Advanced Conducting Project" (2017). Conducting Student Scholarship. 53.
Messiah College graduate course number: MUAP 504.
Accompanying DVD contains video demonstrations of music conducting techniques is available at Murray Library.