Date of Award
Project Open Access
- "Ave Verum Corpus, KV 618" by W.A. Mozart
- "O Nata Lux" by Thomas Tallis
- "Requiem in D, K. 626, Hostias" by W.A. Mozart
- "Amavolovolo" by Rudolf de Beer
- "Son De Camaguey" by Stephen Hatfield
- "A La Nanita Nana" by Greg Gilpin
- "Can You Imagine" by Rupert Lang
- "A la Media Noche" by Greg Gilpin
- "Peace on this Silent Night" by Cristi Cary Miller
- "A Solfège Christmas" by Cristi Cary Miller
- "White is in the Winter Night" by Audrey Snyder
- "Frozen Choral Suite" by Roger Emerson.
Koontz, Tasha, "Advanced Conducting Project" (2016). Conducting Student Scholarship. 42.
Messiah College graduate course number: MUAP 504.
Accompanying DVD contains video demonstrations of music conducting techniques is available at Murray Library.