Date of Award
Project Open Access
Master of Music (MM)
- "Hide Not Thou Thy Face" by Richard Farrant
- "O How Amiable" by Ralph Vaughan Williams
- "Open Thou Mine Eyes" by John Rutter
- "Ubi Caritas" by Maurice Duruflé
- "Hark, I Hear the Harps Eternal" by Alice Parker
- "Psalm 23" by Carl Nygard, Jr.
- "I Believe" by Mark A. Miller
- "Ascribe to the Lord" by Rosephanye Powell
- "Waves of Praise" by Molly Ijames
- "Surely God Is My Salvation" by Ronald Kaufmann
- "We Believe" by Dan Forrest
- "The Road Home" by Stephen Paulus.
Morgan, Amy, "Advanced Conducting Project" (2016). Conducting Student Scholarship. 38.
Messiah College graduate course number: MUAP 504.
Accompanying DVD contains video demonstrations of music conducting techniques is available at Murray Library.